Check out qlink compatible phones at Walmart or the Qlink phones for sale.
Qlink Compatible Phones at Walmart
There could be no other way to get a QLink phone by visiting the company's official stores, but as the company is expanding, there are only limited official stores. In order to expand and reach more customers they have set up stores at Walmart, Target, Kohls, Overstock, Costco & few other retail stores. You may find QLink distributor at any of the Mexican store nearby.
How to Know whether a Phone is Compatible with QLink Wireless?
In order to make sure that your purchase of a mobile phone at Walmart or other stores is compatible with QLink Wireless, go through BYOD or BYOP checkup. Just follow the process mentioned below -
- Copy the ESN, MEID, or IMEI Number of your mobile phone or atleast the exact model number like BLU View Speed 5G is the phone, but the full model number would be BLU View Speed 5G B1550VL.
- Visit the BYOP check page at https://qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx.
- Paste the ESN, IMEI or MEID number.
You can even talk to the customer care department at QLink by dialling 1-855-754-6543 phone number.
The licensed seller at Walmart will help you to get your SIM card and phone activated.
QLink Phones for Sale:
Walmart is the most trusted retail store to buy almost anything. They have various types of mobile phones from various brands that work with QLink. Here is another interesting point to read is that QLink doesn't directly sell phones on Walmart.
Here are the QLink phones for sale at Walmart -
- Samsung Galaxy phone A series, M series
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/S10 unlocked
- Apple iPhone 7 Government
- Apple iPhone 8 Government
- Google Pixel phone
- Motorola Moto phone
From time to time, new models are made available.
Please note that these are the unlocked phones that are compatible with QLink Wireless and you should check out BYOD compatibility before purchasing one.
So those were the Qlink compatible phones at Walmart right now.
This post was last modified on November 1, 2022 5:23 PM