Ever since US Federal has started accepting mobile network operators as a part of their Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) many operators have participated in it. Through this government-run program, partners like AirTalk, SFone, Assurance, and QLink offer free cell phone service to customers. T-Mobile also offers this plan on their network nationwide and let's go through details on Metro by T-Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program.
So let's learn more about it here.
Metro by T-Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program
After Verizon Wireless and AT&T, T-Mobile is the third largest telecom network offering services to 115 million customers in America(source).
Just like Verizon Wireless which offers ACP benefits on its subsidiary Total Wireless, T-Mobile too has chosen Metro by T-Mobile network to offer these benefits. This program was started in February 2022 and thousands of customers are making use of these benefits. So what are these benefits? Let's check it out.
ACP by Metro Benefits:
All the T-Mobile ACP eligible customers get -
- $0/month billing only if you choose the $30/month plan
- 5 GB high-speed data
- 5G network access
- T-Mobile Tuesday Perks
- $30/month credits
If you choose higher data plans, you can get these access to -
- MLS Season Pass ON US
- ViX+ ON US
- 100 GB Google One Membership
- Unlimited texting to international countries
- 20 GB Hotspot data
How to Apply to Metro ACP Program:
You can be part of the Metro ACP program by completing the below 4 steps process -
- Check whether you are eligible for this ACP offer at the National Verifier portal.
- Apply for a federal affordable connectivity program.
- Visit a Metro store or apply online to complete the Metro ACP program.
- Signup for free service with Metro to get started with these benefits.
Wrapping it Up:
So that's all about the Metro ACP program. Since T-Mobile itself is a popular name, people wouldn't doubt its genuineness as much as they have doubted AirTalk Wireless.