Finally, the wait is over Apple has announced the iPhone 14 launch date which is September 7, 2022. The event is expected to be held virtually from the famous Apple Park. The event can be streamed live from Apple's page or you can watch it from Apple's YouTube Page.
Apple iPhone 14 lineup is expected to have four models, and also shows us three new iPad models. That was all about the iPhone 14 launch date and details in this article we have a quick and easy guide on how to screenshot on iPhone 14.
There are many to achieve that and we have gone through all the possible ways and methods to do that.
How to Screenshot on iPhone 14
Taking screenshots on Apple phones involved holding down the side button and the Volume Up button. But with the new iOS 14 & further, Apple has invented something very existing and crazy. The users will now be able to take a screenshot by tapping on the logo on the back of their phones. The new 'Back tap' feature not only just involves taking screenshots it also has some other accessibility settings. The back tap feature is available in iPhone 8 and newer iPhones. This feature is not available on the iPad.
Method 1: iPhone 14 Screenshot via Back Tap Button
- To avail this feature iPhone has to be updated to the latest iOS version.
- Open Setting and tap on Accessibility.
- Open Touch.
- Scroll down and at the bottom of the page select 'Back Tap'
- Choose either 'Double tap' or 'Triple tap'.
- Now select the Screenshot option so that it gets assigned to Double-tap when you press.
- When you double tap the logo iPhone will take a screenshot.
Wow! Isn't that amazing?
Can your Android phone do that? No!
Method 2: iPhone 14 Screenshot via Hardware Buttons
The second method is simple, easy, and straightforward as you can get screenshots via a combination of hardware buttons on your iPhone.
Follow this process to take screenshots using a combination of hardware buttons -
- Make sure to navigate to the screen for which you need a screenshot to be taken.
- Using the Combination of Volume UP + Power button together you can easily grab a screenshot of what's on your phone.
- You will hear a shutter click sound on your phone and the screenshot taken will be saved and also visible via the notification panel.
iPhone 14 Scrolling Screenshot:
Using the native iOS option, you can easily take and save scrolling or Full page screenshots just follow the process mentioned below -
- Take a screenshot by following the above-mentioned process.
- Tap on Preview in the bottom left corner, remember it disappears very soon.
- Choose the Full Page option in the top right corner.
- Take a screenshot until you want using scroll and then tap on 'Save PDF to Files' to save it.
That's it done!
Where are iPhone 14 Screenshots Saved?
Now that you have understood how to take screenshots on your new iPhone, it's time to manage it. But where are they saved or stored on your device?
In order to access saved screenshots taken on your mobile phone, you can do it easily -
Access via Notification Panel: Once you take a screenshot, they are easily available right from your notification panel once you take the screenshot. You can share it on your social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and WhatsApp or send it via Bluetooth, or edit it before sending it.
Access it on Photos Folder: On your iPhone, all the photos, and screenshots are saved under the Photos folder. Photos have various subfolders and one among them is Screenshots. That's the option for you to select. You can easily manage all screenshots taken on your iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max & 14 Mini.
So that's how to take a screenshot on iPhone 14, 14 Mini, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max. Usually, the guide is the same for all the iPhone models but just for you, we did this special tutorial as new iPhones are not an everyday story.
This post was last modified on October 5, 2023 9:37 PM