While purchasing a smartphone maybe it is an Android or iPhone the most important thing you will look for is storage. Having a good internal storage capacity can drastically impact price, but not having one can also lead to slow running of the device and you may have to delete important videos, pictures, and files. The solution for this is a phones with most storage. A mobile with 1 TB storage allows you to store dozens of full HD, 2k, and even 4K videos and songs.
MB, GB, and TB explained
MB, GB, and TB are a lot confusing, here is an easy explanation of MB, GB, and TB.
MB stands for Megabytes, GB stands for Gigabytes, and TV stands for Terabytes. MB is smaller than GB and GB is smaller than TB.
1 GB = 1024 MB
1 TB = 1024 GB
So 1TB is equal to 10,48,576 MB, which is good enough storage.
And for you, we will be also showing a 2 TB storage calculation which is equal to 2e+6 MB.
Phones with Most Storage:
This is where the requirement of phones with most storage comes up and so let's go through some of those -
The new Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra 5G is a flagship phone. The Galaxy S22 is amped up with Galaxy Note with a faster S Pen built-in. This Noteworthy update from its predecessor can be yours for $1199 and comes with 1 TB ROM.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Body: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2x, 120 Hz, 6.8 inches, 1440 x 3088 pixels
- Memory internal storage: 128 GB 8 GB RAM, 256 GB 12 GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1 TB 12 GB RAM UFS 3.1
- Camera: 108 MP, Selfie Camera: 40 MP
- Battery: Li-ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
Released back in 2019 Samsung Galaxy S10+ possesses 1 TB storage and it's the first such Android phone with such big storage. Its successor model with the same amount of storage is mentioned above.
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Body: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
- Display: 6.4" Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10+
- Memory internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM UFS 2.1
- Camera: 12 MP, Selfie Camera: 10 MP
- Battery: Li-ion 4000 mAh
These are available devices in the Android lineup. With growing popularity the Cupertino tech giant too added 1 TB ROM iPhone with the 2021 launched iPhone 13 series.
Officially this is the first iPhone with a 1 TB ROM size and provides few improvements from its predecessor. Apple has finally realized the importance of higher storage capacities in mobiles and they have done it now.
But this device is a costlier option and if you want to buy cheap then go with the iPhone 13 refurbished.
- Operating System: iOS 15
- Body: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm
- Display: Super retina XDR OLED, 120 Hz, 6.1 inch
- Memory Internal Storage: 128 GB 6 GB RAM, 256 GB 6 GB RAM, 512 GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6 GB RAM NVMe
- Camera: 12 MP, Selfie Camera: 12 MP
- Battery: Li-ion 3095 mAh non-removable
The iPhone 13 series also included another model with 1 TB storage. This is for the first time that any iPhone has 1024 GB storage.
- Operating System: iOS 15 (upgraded to iOS 16)
- Body: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm
- Display: 6.7" Super Retina XDR OLED, 120 Hz
- Memory Internal Storage: 128 GB 6GB RAM, 256 GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6GB RAM
- Camera: Quad rear camera, Selfie Camera: 12 MP
- Battery: Li-ion 4352 mAh, non-removable fast charging
Asus ROG Phone II Zs660KL
Asus ROG Phone II Zs66oKL also released a 1 TB storage phone in 2019, but the phone has been discontinued by ASUS as it was launched in 2019 and it's almost four years old now.
Those were the Phones with most storage to buy right now. Let's wind up with some choice options for you -
This post was last modified on December 8, 2022 4:57 PM