Here in this guide I will tell you how to download offline music on Apple Watch using Spotify.
How about dancing to your favorite song while cooking? or running and listening to music without worrying about carrying your iPhone! Now you can do both, i.e., leave your phone behind while running or at a workout and dance to your favorite tune while cooking.
Thanks to Spotify's new feature, you will be able to download Spotify music on Apple Watch and play it offline anytime/anywhere.
Yes, you heard it right. (Also Read: Apple Watch Spectrum plans)
Here I will be going through a guide on how to download offline music on Apple Watch and play it without Wi-Fi or Internet access.
Download Offline Music on Apple Watch:
Follow the process mentioned below to download Spotify songs on Apple Watch -
- Search for the music and podcasts that you want to download on your Watch.
- Select the Song, Playlist, Album and press the three dots (...) and choose to "Download to Apple Watch".
- In the Downloads section please check out the progress of the downloading file.
- Once it's downloaded you will see a little green arrow next to their names.
- That's it. You are good to go.
Now connect your AirPod to your iPhone and start listening to the playlist, album, and podcast. So calling "Hey Siri" for music assistant will be a pleasure now.
You can update the existing Spotify App via App Store and use this feature. This new experience is rolling out globally in the coming weeks.
This post was last modified on January 29, 2022 9:55 PM