There are so many things that people want to do when they have an iPhone. They download all the apps possible from the Apple App Store and the music from iTunes. But there are a lot of things that might or might not be possible on the iPhone and one needs to learn the proper way of doing that. One of the things that most people want to know is how can one set a Song as iPhone Ringtone because it cannot be done in a simple way or straightaway manner. There are apps that can be used for this purpose. Gargaband is one thing that can help you create ringtones and save them to your iPhone for usage without any hassle.
So what are you waiting for, let’s get started on how to set Song or MP3 as an iPhone ringtone.
Song as iPhone Ringtone
Before we get started, let me tell you that one needs to follow steps in order to know how to use Gargaband and make and save ringtones. iTunes can be used to make such tones and later can be synced with the iDevice.
Here’s how to get mp3 as ringtone on iPhone –
- In iTunes, you have to be open or find the song you want to use.
- Now Right-click on it and you see the options which might read ‘Choose as tune’ and then get the required info.
- Select the tab which reads ‘Option’. Click the start and stop icons at the right time. with the time limit as 30 seconds do the needful.
- OK has to be clicked, right-click on the song and select ACC version has to be created, after which the song will be converted by iTunes. A link that is a duplicate will appear and can be identified because of the time length.
- Open Original track > right-click > get the information about the song and see the start and stop timings of the length which was original, or else you edit the original and not realize. Rename the files that you have created.
- Add to the iTunes library by double clicking> drop and down the item created> find and select the ‘tone’ section which will be there in the library.
- iDevice to be connected to PC > iPhone to be clicked > tone should be ready for synchronization.
- When sync done go to iPhone Settings > Sounds > Ringtone > Select new tone > Names appears > Select.
This guide works on –
- Apple iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini
- Apple iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Older iPhone models
Also Read –
That will do it.
This post was last modified on September 6, 2021 5:16 PM