In this guide check out How to Reset AirPod or AirPod Pro Easily & within 2 Minutes.
Apple has dominated every category when it comes to consumer electronics like smartphones with iPhone lineup, tablet PCs with iPad lineup, computers with Macbooks, smartwatches with Apple Watches, and now they have conquered the smart earphones segment as well. Airpods are one the best wireless earbuds. As we all know the company has the best products in the market. Apple AirPods are the best with great sound quality, excellent active voice canceling, and a compact design. Airpods Pro is a premium wireless earbud.
AirPod, AirPod 2, AirPod 3, AirPod Pro all have a reset button that helps them to return to their factory settings. If your AirPods are not responding or you have to hand it over to someone then you have to factory reset AirPods to default settings. We have already gone through a guide on how to rename AirPods, here is another one.
How To Reset AirPod:
Just follow the process mentioned below carefully -
- Place the AirPod in the charging case and close the lid for 30 secs.
- On your iPhone or iPad go to Settings > Bluetooth > and tap the circled "i" icon next to AirPods.
- Your screen will show Disconnect and Forget This Device . Click on Forget This Device
- Now press and hold the button on the back of the case for 15 sec with the AirPods case lid open. After 15 sec a light will flash at the front of the case.
- Now you have successfully reset your AirPod.
How to reset AirPods for Android Users
If you are using an Android phone & want to get Apple Airpod reset then follow this -
- Go to Settings on your phone > Cog Icon next to your AirPods
- Now tap Forget and Confirm to forget.
Here are some of the FAQs related to Apple Airpods -
Once you have reset AirPod the earbuds will not be able to recognize the iCloud account. Now if you want to connect a new device to AirPods you can begin the setup process near an iOS device.